ISO 9001: 2015 WHAT?
(QMS- Quality Management System) is the international standard for quality management system
I. WHY SHOULD APPLY NOW ISO 9001: 2015?
– Businesses that want confirms the ability to offer products in a stable manner to meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable.
– Businesses that want to improve customer satisfaction
– Enterprises need to continually improve results of production and business activities in order to achieve the objectives.
– Increase profits, increase production and reduce product damage, reduce waste
II. BENEFITS OF APPLICATION OF ISO 9001: 2015
– Products with more stable quality, reduce product damage
– Increase productivity by controlling the time during the manufacturing process
– Profit higher due to production efficiency, cost reduction (reducing waste)
– Management System compact, tight, operate efficiently and quickly
– control the quality of raw material inputs by control suppliers.
– Keep improving to provide the product meets the customer requirements.
– Increased credibility in the market, increasing market share at home and abroad
– People better understand their role within the company, we realize the responsibility and his powers over to proactively work.
– The staff is better trained, more professional
III. REQUIREMENTS NEEDED WHEN BUILDING CONTROL ISO 9001: 2015
1. Document control and records control
– Control system of internal documents, external documents, and data of the company
2. Responsibilities of Leadership
– Leadership Commitment
– orientation by customers
– Establish quality policy, and Section quality objectives for the departments
– Identify responsibilities and powers for each title
– set up systems to exchange information internally
– Conduct a review of leadership
3. resource management
– Provides resources
– Recruitment use
– work environment
4. creating products
– product Planning
– Determining the requirements relating to customer
– control purchase
– Control of production and service providers
– control measuring devices
5. Measurement analysis and improvement
– Measuring customer satisfaction
– Internal audits
– Monitoring and measurement of processes
– monitoring and measurement products
– control the mismatch
– data analysis
– corrective action
– preventive action
IV. STEPS TO IMPLEMENT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001: 2015
|1||Survey assessing the situation of enterprises|
|2||Training overview of quality management system ISO 9001: 2015|
|3||Planning for growth assign responsibility declaration & document editor|
|4||Construction and standardized documentation system of quality management ISO 9001: 2015|
|5||Issued documentation system and guide the application of quality management system|
|6||Skills training internal review and performance evaluation internal quality management system|
|7||Implementation of internal audits throughout the company|
|8||meeting to consider the leadership of quality management system|
|9||Perform corrective and preventive improvement|
|10||the rating is certified to ISO 9001: 2015|
|11||Maintain and improve quality systems through training activities and applying effective management tool|