I. INTRODUCTION TO GMP:
1. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) is the standard good manufacturing practices to ensure safety conditions for production. including the General principles, regulations, instructions for the basic content of the conditions of production; apply to the manufacturing, processing, food packaging, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics …, to ensure that products meet quality and safety. GMP is a fundamental part of the management system of food safety, is a prerequisite for the development of the HACCP system and standards such as ISO 22000 food safety management.
GMP concerned the important elements: people, materials, machines and equipment, the operation, the environment in all areas of the production process, including the issue of customer complaints and product recall error. The requirements of the GMP has extended and generalized, allowing each manufacturer can decide about the number of regulations, standards, procedures, work instructions to meet the necessary requirements, consistent with the type of the manufacturing sector, and physical condition of the business. As a result of the rules of procedure, GMP system of every business will be different.
2. scope and object the control of GMP:
-Production of hygiene, environmental sanitation, personal hygiene,
-Production process: manipulation of workers, implement the requirement of
materials, on product standards, blending formula, about the material conditions of production, reviews the supply of raw materials suppliers,
-Product quality: tested sample.
-Check: raw materials, semi-finished products, products, guest workers, manipulation
supply price, hygiene.
-Inappropriate product handling, customer complaints,
-Documents, records made …
II. THE APPLICABLE OBJECTS:
GMP are applicable in the field of production and processing of the products require higher hygiene conditions such as:
In the field of food, the restaurant, the hotel is also very suitable for the application of GMP
In Vietnam, according to the decision of the Ministry of health, the GMP standards are compulsory standards apply to all production facilities, processing and food business.
III. THE MEANING AND BENEFITS:
A business apply GMP standards will improve basic and comprehensive safety and hygiene conditions of production facilities as well as production activities and meet the requirements of the law on the management of food safety and hygiene. Besides the benefits that follow that GMP provides are:
– Standardized sanitation and hygiene control activities workshops, people, production
– Create conditions conducive to the implementation of HACCP, ISO22000
– A major risk of poisoning, lawsuit, complaining of the customer
– Strengthening the credibility, confidence, satisfaction of the customer, Distributor.
– Improve the overall operation of the business
IV. THE DEPLOYMENT STEPS:
1. Gathering the necessary materials, including:
-The provisions of current legislation.
-The standards of raw materials, products, technical operations requirements.
-The requirements, customer’s feedback.
-The new scientific information.
-Practical experience of business.
-Research results/test sample …
2. Determine the scope of application of GMP.
3. Planning progress and assigned to individuals in charge.
4. Set the procedures, rules, standards for each stage.
5. The training of workers.
6. Apply try, verify.
7. Edit the equipment, workshops, coaching, if workers have yet to match.
8. Approval of the official application.
9. Monitoring of the implementation of: efficient, improved.
“Right from the start is the best quality, most savings”